Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Conscious Music of My Listening ( if interested)

I like to explore music and my reach of music reaches from Rock Urbano, Deathmetal, Grindcore(my fav), jazz, hip hop, alternative and other form of music that just not express an emotion in music but have lyrics that have similarities in my life and maybe to you too. The problem for me is that when I try to listen to the radio, all I listen is false advertisement about how music is exploitated with no sense of wording but just beats. I want to have something I can listen to and bump me up instead of having me to think about clubbing, about getting down with Mujeres, to be a strong man and basically telling me what a person should be. Im done with a mediocre society full of isshhh.





























No comments:

Post a Comment